In the world of fashion, streetwear is no baby. It has been around since the 80’s era but it was only in the ’90s that its popularity took traction. The skate brand Supreme played a huge role in making the streetwear popular, hip hop artists in the ’90s made their music while wearing a pair of streetwear jeans that immediately made them a craze amongst the youth, and hence the streetwear era began from there.
Streetwear is like a go-to thing for everyone due to its versatility and appearance. You can rock men’s streetwear jeans at work and still look very professional and smart. With time, Streetwear jeans have evolved too, in the ’90s big baggy jeans were in, however, now slim fit and tapered jeans are everyone’s favorite. Here are some different types of men’s streetwear jeans.
- Slim Fit Jeans: Slim fit jeans are the saviour of skinny guys all around the world. They are made with a tapered look on the legs and a bit of comfort space available around the thighs, they go really well with slim fit shirts.
- Regular Fit Jeans: As the name suggests, they are regular. Nothing too fancy just the classic look and feel of jeans. They are mid-rise jeans and are usually straight from the hips and have enough space for the legs to breathe.
- Tapered Fit Jeans: These are the most popular jeans in recent times. They start narrow from the waist and gradually start tapering down as they reach your ankle. They go really well with a pair of sneakers with your ankle visible!
- Skinny Fit Jeans: Should not be confused with a slim fit, skinny fit jeans are tight jeans all from waist to ankles. Perfect for skinny guys but could be too tight with guys with a build. They look best when coupled with a leather jacket.
- Relaxed Fit Jeans: Jeans made for you to be on a holiday! Relaxed fit jeans are made in a way that gives you a lot of comfort without compromising on your style. They also avoid you from sweating a lot in summers when the heat is the worst. Couple it with a beach shirt or a pullover and you are all set.
- Loose Fit Jeans: If relaxed fit were still not relaxing for you then you should definitely try on these extra comfortable beasts. They are the original men’s streetwearjeans which were worn by everyone in the ’90s. Wear them with an oversized t-shirt and loafers to complete your look.
So these were some of the most prominent jeans styles that are always in the fashion scene. You can choose the jeans that suit you the most and wear them with confidence. Confidence is the most important and attractive clothing of all. To buy all these awesome men’s streetwear jeans and many more attractive and trendy clothes you can head to http://sizeupapparel.com. They have the best clothing with premium quality material and they sell at a very affordable price.