Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a naturally occurring compound found in the cannabis plant. It’s becoming increasingly popular because of its many potential health benefits. From helping you manage stress to offering relief from pain and inflammation, CBD oil can be used to improve your overall wellbeing. Here are 7 benefits of using cbd benefitsthat you should consider.
1. Reducing Anxiety and Stress: A study published by the Brazilian Journal of Psychiatry found that 300 milligrams of CBD was effective in reducing anxiety and improving sleep quality in those with generalized social anxiety disorder. Other research has found that it can reduce symptoms of PTSD, OCD, phobias, panic disorder, and social anxiety disorder as well as reduce stress levels related to public speaking.
2. Improving Sleep Quality: Research has found that CBD can help people get better quality sleep by decreasing the amount of time it takes for them to fall asleep and reducing nighttime wakefulness. It may also help people with insomnia stay asleep longer by decreasing the frequency of night awakenings and increasing total sleep time.
3. Reducing Pain & Inflammation: Studies have shown that CBD is an effective anti-inflammatory agent which can help reduce pain and inflammation associated with conditions like arthritis and fibromyalgia. It may also be helpful for those who suffer from chronic back pain or migraines due to its analgesic effects on the body’s endocannabinoid system (ECS).
4. Managing Nausea & Vomiting: Studies have found that CBD has antiemetic effects which means it can help reduce nausea and vomiting associated with chemotherapy treatments or other conditions such as motion sickness or morning sickness during pregnancy . In addition, studies suggest it may help reduce symptoms associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) such as abdominal pain and diarrhea .
5. Combating Cancer-Related Symptoms: Research suggests that CBD has anticancer properties which can help combat cancer-related symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, fatigue, depression ,and anxiety . A study published in 2017 even suggested that it could potentially be used as an adjuvant therapy for treating certain types of cancer .
6. Lowering Blood Pressure & Cholesterol Levels: Studies have found that taking CBD oil can help lower blood pressure levels which could potentially decrease the risk of heart attacks and strokes . One study even suggested that it could lower cholesterol levels which could further reduce these risks if maintained over time .
7. Enhancing Cognitive Function & Brain Health: Studies have found that taking CBD oil can improve cognitive function by enhancing memory recall , attentiveness , alertness , learning capacity , decision making ,and focus . It may also help protect against neurodegenerative diseases by increasing neurotrophic factor levels in the brain . This means it could potentially prevent age-related cognitive decline or even reverse some damage caused by Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia .
Conclusion: There are many possible benefits to taking CBD oil including reducing stress and anxiety; improving sleep quality; reducing pain an inflammation; managing nausea; combating cancer-related symptoms; lowering blood pressure & cholesterol levels; and enhancing cognitive function & brain health. With so many potential benefits, it’s no wonder why so many people are turning to this natural remedy for relief from their ailments! If you’re considering trying out this natural remedy for yourself make sure you consult your doctor first before starting any treatment plan involving cannabidiol products!