In this blog, we’ll go over some of the reasons why you might want to install new worktops over your existing ones. Maybe you’re not happy with the look of your current worktops, or maybe they’re starting to show their age. Whatever the reason, installing new worktops can give your kitchen an instant facelift. Let’s take a look at some of the other benefits of installing new worktops.
- Increased Resale Value: If you’re thinking about selling your quartz worktop overlay
home shortly, installing new worktops can be a great way to increase its resale value. Potential buyers are always looking for kitchens that are up-to-date and in good condition. By installing new worktops, you can show them that your kitchen is just that.
- Durability: QuartzEas is one of the most durable kitchen worktop materials on the market. It is non-porous so that it won’t stain, and it is scratch and heat-resistant. This makes it a great choice for busy kitchens where day-to-day wear and tear can take its toll on other materials.
- Low maintenance: This quartz is also very low maintenance. Unlike natural stone or wood, it doesn’t require sealing or regular polishing to keep it looking its best. A simple wipe-down with soapy water is all that is needed to keep your engineered quartz worktop sparkling clean.
- Improved Functionality: As we mentioned before, worktops can start to show their age after a while. This can lead to decreased functionality and increased wear and tear. By installing new worktops, you can once again enjoy all the features and benefits that your kitchen has to offer. Plus, newer materials are often more scratch-, heat-, and stain-resistant than older materials, so you won’t have to worry about damaging them as easily.
- Enhanced Aesthetics: This one is pretty self-explanatory. If you don’t like the way your current worktops look, then installing new ones is a great way to give your kitchen a whole new look. There are a variety of materials, colors, and styles to choose from, so you’re sure to find something that fits your taste. Plus, if you opt for specialty materials like granite or quartz, you can even add value to your home.
- Damage resistance: One of the main reasons why people choose engineered quartz over other materials is because of its resistance to damage. Spills can be quickly wiped away without worry about staining, and hot pans can be placed directly on the surface without fear of scorching or burning.
- Easy To Maintain: This is another important factor that makes engineered quartz a popular choice for kitchen worktops. Unlike natural stone or wood, it doesn’t require regular sealing or polishing to keep it looking its best. A simple wipe-down with soapy water is all that is needed to keep your surface clean.
As you can see, there are plenty of reasons to install new worktops over your existing ones. Whether you’re looking to improve functionality, enhance aesthetics, or increase resale value, installing new worktops is a great solution. If you’re not sure which material is right for you, our experts would be more than happy to help you choose the perfect option for your needs. Contact us today to get started!