As a business owner, you’re legally required to provide employees with health and safety training. In the UK, this is mandatory for any employee that uses a power-driven machine or works at height. What does this mean? It means that anyone from the CEO to the receptionist needs to take an approved course and pass the exam.
This blog will give you all of the information you need to complete the Health and Safety training course at canapproval. From what it covers to how long it takes, we’ve got everything you need to know about canapproval online Health and Safety training course.
What Does The Health And Safety Training Course Cover?
The Health and Safety training course covers a range of topics, including:
– The importance of health and safety in the workplace
– How to handle emergencies
– How to assess risk when working at height
– What to do in the event of an emergency
– How to use equipment safely
How Long Is The Canapproval Online Health And Safety Training Course?
The canapproval online Health and Safety training course is designed for people who are new to the industry. It takes about four hours to complete, which breaks down into two sessions of two hours each.
What are the exam requirements for the canapproval health and safety training course?
The exam requirements for the canapproval health and safety training course are as follows:
– You must be at least 16 years of age to take the online training.
– You must have a good understanding of the English language, both spoken and written.
– You must have an internet connection to take the exam.
– If you do not have a good understanding of English, you will need to bring along your interpreter. They may also attend the course with you.
– You will need access to a computer with an internet connection and enough memory and hard drive space to install our program and download files.
The Benefits Of The Program
Training your employees can provide a variety of benefits for your company, including:
– Protecting the health and safety of your employees
– Reducing the risk of accidents in the workplace
– Increasing productivity and efficiency
– Saving you money by preventing injuries and accidents
Simply put, when correctly implemented, occupational training programs can save you time and money in the long run. The program will also make sure that your company is following all regulations set by OSHA. This ensures that your business is complying with regulations and protecting its employees from accidents.
Some Final Thoughts
If you are looking for an online safety course, canapproval has you covered. We offer courses on the following topics: forklift operation, hazardous material awareness, and more.
Safety should be your number one priority when operating any piece of machinery. From the production line to the manufacturing floor, there’s always a risk for accidents. You may be new to the industry or an experienced veteran, it’s important to know how to keep yourself safe at all times.
If you are looking for an online course that will help increase your knowledge about different safety procedures, here is the blog post for you! Here at Canapproval we offer all kinds of courses that will suit your needs; including courses on forklift operation, hazardous material awareness, and more.